Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To be anything but me <3

I’m living in one plastic world
Where I create my own imaginary situation
But when I open my eyes
Everything shatters and fall apart
I find myself thrown right back into reality
Where everything is so real
Where everything hurts
Where everything matters
Where I am nothing but me

I am living in my very own world
Where nothing ever goes wrong or falls apart
I am the hero of the city
I am the guy everybody wants
I am the person everybody needs
Where there’s no pain to feel
Where I can just be myself
Where’s nothing hurts
Where I am everything but me

Reality
It hurts to even say it
I don’t wanna be in it
I just wanna be in my fantasy
Forever and ever more

Reality
It hurts to even think about it
I don’t wanna talk about it
I just want my own sweet plasticky world

Everybody’s saying
They all just wanna tell me
My future is how I make it to be
But I don’t wanna think about the future
I don’t wanna feel the pain
I just wanna lay and wait
Till the pain goes away
Till nothing matters

They wanna make me see it
They try to make it happen
I refuse to even open my eyes
I have been hurt, torn and stabbed
I just wanna be here tonight
And to hold you tight
And to tell you
Nothing matters
Just wanna say it’s right
Don’t ever leave me

I know what you’re doing to me
I know u just wanna do the best for me
So why did you have to go
And leave me all alone?
I don’t wanna be alone.

I can see the sky is falling down
and everything's falling apart
All I can do now is to close my eyes
and wait for the pain...

No comments: