Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Chemistry <3

Chemistry sucks!
Really dun get how am I gonna memorize all that symbols
Haihz...
My memory and brain power is failing me
I can't think...

Everything people tell me..
It takes me a few seconds to interprete
So just bear with me...

Starting to get use to this name 4 KELEDANG

But I still miss the old Dahlia alot
I miss talking to yan leng's watch
Miss the times we would sit together and talk in a group
Miss the fact that it was dahlia
Miss gossiping with them..
Haihz...

I have been just having all this sudden urge
Like suddenly... i just wanna delete my blog
I think it's taking up too much time?
and I dunno...
Hmm...
But I dun think I will be able to do so though..
Dunno larr...
See first

I am turning emo.. AGAIN..

Okay no more emo-ness...
Gotta Cheer Up!

Now that's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
U can stand under my umbrella

No comments: