Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Selfless VS Selfish

Which would you rather choose?

"When you put your 100% into something,
and the 100% doesn't get returned with a 100%
You will get dissapointed..."
-as quoted by Yee Hua-

Had a long emo talk with YH and TY in class that day
Thanks for you advices..
I think I know what I am suppose to do now.

But..
It's still.
To be selfish or to be selfless
That's still the question

Either way,
There're still pros and cons

So I have decided to give YH's advice a try
Just give it some time
If it doesn't work out..
It'll have to be TY's advice then

To be selfish...
You'll not be very happy
At least you'll still have yourself.

To be selfless...
You'll not be very happy too
Cause you've lost who you really are.

It's not that I don't wanna try
I am trying..
I have been trying for a very long time
I just can't take the weight of it anymore
I am suffocating

Sometimes...
I really wonder and ask myself
Why am I doing all this?
Why am I making my OWN life so miserable?

I really have to give this a really deep thought...

No comments: