Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Diary as a monitor...

So basically...
Yeah... I know I have been using the word BASICALLY alot..
but ... just bear with it kayz.

So yeah...
Yesterday was a TORTURE
We wanted to get out books fast so
Me and Pei Yeen went to see Pn.Wong to help her fill up the list
Thank gawd we did that cause she hadn't started YET!

After finishing that, we ran all the way to the SPBT place
Just to find out Belian had been waiting for 50 mins..
So okay... we decided to wait there too
After a while, only we'd realized we got the wrong form
So we went SEARCHING for Pn.Wong for the form
And as we guessed... she hadn't filled it in YET!!
So I took the form and sat in front of the SPBT room to fill it up ASAP
And THE BELIAN people so LCLY saying they were first
In the end cause of some error
They had to go back and redo eveything
Ha! Right in your face!!
Kidding kidding... XD

FINALLY.. we got our books...
The books are heavy!!
Imagine 32 text books all at one go...
Hmm... very good work out!
XD

And to show u what a blur case monitor I am
This is what happened..
Girl A came to 4 keledang to find for the monitor

Teacher asked you to go collect your class's exercise books from the old computer lab now!
Okay...
*left*
Erm.. wait... *thinks for few seconds* Did she just say collect the old exercise books from the computer lab?

Today.. I barely spent time in the class room too
Sidang redaksi thingy...
Lots of things not completed...
Haihz...

And I am not NOT giving you back the money
because I don't want to
Due to some unforeseen circumstances...
Lion Chu is away and has not approve the freaking letter
It's seriously not my fault
AnD I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE CAUSED
but can you guys please please stop blaming me and Serena for it
I explained once
I will do it again
I NEED LION CHU'S APPROVAL TO GET THE MONEY
AND HE IS NOWHERE IN MALAYSIA
Actually.. to think about it...
You guys have every right to be pissed
But please... look for me..
Don't go after my committee

I've got the LEO spirit up in my head... up in my head

No comments: