Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Headache

I am having this major headache now
Right after the marching

Marching was tiring
As usual
Troop meetings meant morning inspection
I can't believe I forgot one button on my shirt
Was kinda scared cause very long never pump liao
But it was okay..
50 pumpings + 30 star jumps
The star jumps gave me stomach pain

Reminder to self
Never drink gassy drinks b4 troop
Got this stomach ache that was damn pain
But still marched with it..
My marching sucks!!
Damn long didn't march?

I just went to list down a few b'day
I could remember of the top of my head
OMG... damn a lot of b'days wei...
Gonna be broke just buying presents
Gotta find ppl to share
Hmm....

Skipped rumah merah practice today
Cause damn tired after marching
Tried asking ppl to help us write attnedance
Dunno can work or not since it was Pn.NG and Pn. Chong

And DAMN IT!!
My name is in the freaking white book
LYNNETTE OON - PONTENG KELAS
WTF!!
HOW can you do this to me??!!!
All the other classes the teacher's in meeting
Didn't even bother...
WHy must our teacher do this?!

STILL HAVING THE MAJOR HEADACHE
Actually it got worse after BIO tuition
All the cell structures

Add Maths and Mod Maths are killer subjects
Actually
ALL form 4 subjects ARE killer subjects

Updates on that day's IR day meeting
It was okay..

Lion chu IR day committee
What's the most important thing in sponsorship
Money, Help, Support.
Okay help *opens baby finger*
Support *opens fourth finger*
Money *opens middle finger*
So the most important thing is?
Money
Yes correct.. so help and support not that important...
*closes all finger's except for the "money" finger*
*pfft.. Trying hard not to laugh*
*Continues talking for few minutes with the finger still up*

He just went on blabbing
And all of us were like laughing
He didn't even notice
Well, you just HAD to be there!

No comments: