Monday, January 28, 2008

Picture tag








  1. A picture of you. When was it taken, where was it taken and who took it? How was your mood?

Orientation day 2008. Photo credits to MAY. Feeling Retarded...

2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?

Bree-ana. When we were in std.6. Since we were 12 years old... kinda got lost sumwhere in between though... But we built it right back up.. XD


3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?

Single!


4. A family picture:

Minus daddy... he barely takes pictures...

5. A picture of you making a peace sign:

6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign:

-none-


7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume:

never wore a costume for halloween before larr...

8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?


This question made me realized I haven't been on a holiday for a very long time.. The pics are actually not on this com.. this is the best I could find...

9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:


10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture?

It's not weird... Just random. On a bus at KL sentral during memandu orang. The camera was on auto.

12. A picture of you playing sport:

I do not play much sports actually..

13. A picture of you with a celebrity:

It was during Girl Power Camp

15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad?
-why would I take a picture of myself when I am mad?-

16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?

Not really SAD sad.. Just emo..

17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird?

I kinda forgotten what I was doing...

22. A picture of you with an animal

- Loading -

24. A picture of you in black and white:

Gaw.. Just this tag alone

Took me an hour to complete..

Just to search for the perfect picture...

I tag

May, Yan Leng, Melinda, Sabreena, Jen Wei, Yee Hua and TRIXIE

No comments: