Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged.. AGAIN

I seem to be on lots of tag lists lately
Maybe it's because I am updating daily..
Haha..

As Tagged by YEE HUA

Is Valentine's Day important to you?
Should it be?

Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?
Nope .


How long have you been in a relationship with him/her?
I just said no right?


Do you have a crush?
This is for me to know... and for you to find out


What do you think of him / her?
This is for me to know... and for you to find out


What is the best Valentine's Day celebration you ever had?
Hmm.. I'll get back to you on this


What type of girl/guy you like?
Humourous


What is your perfect Valentine's Day?
This is ALSO for me to know... and for you to TRY to find out

What do you want for your Valentine's Day?
Chocolates falling from the sky!

Do you believe in TRUE LOVE?
Yeah


Tag 6 person to answer this tag.

May [she has been tagging me a lot.. XD]
Yan Leng [ my ex partner in crime]
Trixha [ and my name is NOT lynda]
Adeline [boxing kangaroo]
Melinda [ Ms.Wrath]
Peck hwa [ Which I highly doubt will do this..]
*
*
*
As tagged by YI MAY
1.What was your dream during your childhood?
to be a doctor..

2.You like rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy days... cause it's just so nice to get out into the rain

3.Which colour do you like most? Black or White?
Black.

4.Whom would you marry to?
My one and only..

5.Where would you want to go most? Why?
Neverland... there's nth to worry bout there.

6.Which part of yourself you love the most?
I love my... I dunno...

7.When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
If I am in front of a kazillion people, I would try to control my emotions.
Then, when the kazillion people are gone.
CRY

8.What are you afraid of losing most?
My friends

9.If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it secret, observing by yourself?
It depends

10.List out 3 good points of the one who tag you.? [may]
A good listener, shoulder to cry on, always with the best advice/solutions

11.What are the requirements that you wish for your another half?
Why shud I tell you? LOLX...

12.Till now, what is the moment you regret most?
There was this time... where I.. Now wait..
There was this other time.. Oh no... there was this OTHER time..

13.Which type of person you hate most?
Superficial-licious people

14.What is your ambition?
I haven't thought about that in ages

15.Would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
I like being me

16.If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what would it be?
Log books that will complete themselves
A digital camera would be nice...

17.What do you think is most important in your life?
Friends

18.Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Danny Phantom Bubbles Angelica
Buttercup Barney Winnie
I can't make up my mind.. they're all SO cute!
Think I will go with..
Strawberry shortcake.. XD

19.What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Do an utterly unforgettable thing..

20. The most worthwhile decision you've ever made in your life so far?
Every decision I made IS worthwhile..
Joking.. joking...
Making the friends I have now...

I tag

Lih wen
Yee Hua
V -Ki
Wayne
Alvinkei

No comments: