Sunday, January 27, 2008

Shopping!!

Went for new year shopping today
Bought lots of new clothes

Well,
KLCC on a weekend is..
Of course... CROWDED!

But that did not stop me and my mum
From getting into the shopaholic mood
I was kinda moody at first cause I was sleepy
After buying a few clothes...
My mood just got SOO much better
Man, I am damn freaking turning into a shopaholic

Well..
The price of the stuff came up to a mere
RM
[wanna know? Then msg me.. XD]

My dad was like
"What?! What did you girls buy?!!"

Alot actually dad.
A lot...
My mum was in a super shopaholic mood
She just kept buying anf buying and buying

She walk in to the shoe shop..
Tried on a few pairs..
Pointed to 2
Paid and left

I had to be the bag carrier
But I just love carrying paper bags
It just gives you the satisfaction of shopping
XD

Bought a pressie for bree too
Hope she'll like what she sees...
XD

No comments: