Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guess what?

What?!
Haha..
Just fooling around

I found this
In one of the backup folders
A few reformattings ago

I remember I did this for the PBs in Kenyalang
To make their life easier..
Keahlian log..
The skim and waht to do for what page
Damn was I free until I do stuff liddat
Should have copyrighted that.. XD

This is a classic..
Form 2 Patrol Sapphire's song
[tune= Can't help falling in love]

My fellow scouts
Do you think camps are fun?
Sleepless nights,
Building gadgets aren't fun.
Morning inspection,
Be prepared for the scouters.
But I can’t help having fun in this camp.

Sapphire
We’re the one
MK night
We are gonna have some fun ~

My fellow scouts
Do you think marching is fun?
Under the sun,
Ma~arching all day long.

Scouts is fun (scout is fun)
That’s the theme of this camp ~
So I can’t help having fun in this camp.

Do you know what u want?
Cause we know that we just wanna say ~~

Scout is fun
That’s the theme of this camp
So I can’t help having fun in this camp…
So I can’t help having fun in this camp!

but when it comes to songs....
I still prefer Patrol Wind's USAHA camp song
[tune = welcome to me world]

Do you ever feel like breaking down
Are you really feeling that tired?
Like you can't go on another day
And you really want to go home
But just keep this in your mind
This is an experience you dun wanna miss
So get out your semangat now
Before the camp is over

Buck up ur spirit
Do it right now
Patrol wind is here to help you

Semangat
We have it
So sing along with us

Semangat
We have it
We know u've got it right in you
Show me ur semangat right now..
Before the camp is over
So show me your semangat
On this MK night

No comments: