Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

Just a few random things

I do what I want and when I want it..
- even if it's the middle of the night.. I woke up. Felt very sticky..
I decided to bath.
- I just baked cookies and 11 pm just now
- I do very random things at very random times

I get hyper when I am sleepy
- This point you should ALL know if you have been my friend
People get tired cause they're conserving energy. I just get hyper..

I talk to myself when NO ONE wants to answer me
- Yan leng, Harpreet and Yee weng shud be damn sure of this point
I love talking to myself 'cause when I ask random questions and no one
bothers to reply me.. I will just answer it myself.. Simple explaination

When I try on a clothes in a shop, I make sure I really want it first
- I think it's damn bad that u just try it on and don't buy it. Then you dump it to the salesperson
Quite sad for them lorr...

I think the fever has got to my brain
And burnt out a few nerves...
I am so not thinking straight right now..
Toodles!

No comments: