Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sweet Sixteen

Went to Curve to celebrate
- Jerry's belated birthday
- Justin's beearlied birthday
Our actual plan was to go to Kenny Rogers
But.. Ms.Bree said it was too HAWT
So we ended up going to TGIF
You know how they have the "singing" tradition
They saw us bringing the cake in
They asked us.. whose birthday was it..
The guys totally freaked out
They started saying
"No... don't sing for us PLEASE!"

TGIF is... EXPENSIVE
Okay.. maybe it was just the food we ordered...

After that,
We went to watch "Game Plan"
Since the only seats available was the twin seats
The two guys sat together..
DAmn gay! XD
The movie is damn touching and funny
I was crying and laughing then crying again

YEs... I know..
I am a VERY emotional person..
But it's seriously damn touching movie
The little girl is SOOOO CUTE!
I give the movie a 10/10

Now I have got to go bake cupcake for my sis's b'day tmr

Of course
What's a post without pictures??
[ignore the date.. I forgot to reset the date AGAIN]





Camwhoring before going

The two "main" characters of the day

He looks kinda gay with the spongebob.. XD

Eh.. where did Justin go??
OMg.. he turned into spongebob

Cupcakes!

Justin's card made by yours truly..

JLBL

[Jennifer Lopez Becomes Lesbian.. XD]

Cupcake testing...

Fried Mozarella.. Yum Yum..

Justin : Eh.. don't take larr.. Shy leh
[ya right!]

No comments: