Friday, January 4, 2008

Downgraded much?

Jati has been downgraded to Keledang
We have changed into a new classroom
This concludes to retaking down all the articles
Pn.Wong is a little bit a a blur case with plenty of sarcasm
If you talk to her, you'll get what I mean

Pn.Wong, we don't have rags
Go get the water and I will MAGICALLY produce the rags for you

And she had to stertch on the word MAGICALLY
And yeah... she DID produce a bag or rags

Today was... LAME
The counselor's had a very long talk with us
About trying out new stuffs
Yes... It's what you're thinking about
She could have just been that coach in MEAN GIRLS

Don't have sex.
If you have sex, you will die.

Pn.Catherine's version
U're saying welcome to HIV.
and saying I LOVE YOU to AIDS
Condoms don't work 100% you know.

I mean... WTH
WE are responsible teens wei
We will never do such things right?
Why do you take us for?
Everybody had this damn sweat look on their face

The dewan walls are eye hurting!!
Basically I had to sit right in front...
And I had to pray and wish teacher would NOT notice
The things that I wore that langgar-ed peraturan....
XD

Haihz... another day spent listening to lectures
Oh... and she played this game with us
Dunno how to comment on that

When I say kiri, u slant ur body to kiri
When I say kanan, you slant ur boy to kanan
When I say goal! you say YES!

So basically she just went

Bola di kiri, kanan, kiri, kanan, kiri, kanan

The poor student body had to
kiri kanan kiri kanan kiri kanan
like shit... Haha... XD

Definately NOT forgetting the "ORCHESTRA"
-_-"
This is the only comment I can give....

No comments: