Monday, January 21, 2008

sin so well ...

Sometimes..
It's just this little things
That makes me feel inbalanced
I meant emotionally...

It's like..
I had to wait a ****ing half and hour
and

When I finally called
They told me they were still at home
They were like..
"ur tuition not 10.30 meh?"

If I didn't remind them..
Yes I understand their forgetful-ness
But before coming down the car
I remind him THREE freaking times

I slammed my mum's call
cause I was quite pissed larr
Leave me waiting there alone
It's like SS2.. damn dark and scary

If it's like my sis..
They'll like definately not forget
They will always be early to pick her up
And always late to pick me because of her

I know I sound like some spoilt kid
But.. i am sorry larr
I seriously feel emotionally unbalanced
When it comes to things like that
If they were late because of a jam
I understand and forgive
If they were late cause they were busy
I understand and forgive
If they were just late by a few minutes
I understand and forgive

But they weren't
so I don't and won't

The longest record of them being late
Was for a whole hour
I had to wait there ALONE like an idiot
At Lorna Whiston..
[not the office.. downstairs]
And that area kinda scary..

I once thought of walking off to somewhere else
To give them a little scare and never be late anymore
But.. I am not that bad

futhermore.. where could I go?

Oh heaven help this tendency
It's not the way I learned to be
But being bad is such a guilty pleasure
Oh what shall be the consequence
When all they've taught I've gone against
And knowing all this still I go again

No comments: