Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas Bash @ SMKDU's CF

It was FUN
The sketch was awesome

Seriously..
You guys should consider going for CF
It's doesn't take much time
You don't have to be a christian to go

You go there..
sing some songs.. play some games
It's like unwinding yourself
and relaxing yourself

So..
SUPPORT CF!

THE BLUREST MONITOR ALIVE AWARD
GOES TO LYNNETTE OON

Yupz...
Today in class..
I think I was too tired to think
I stood up and shouted
"Class stand! THANK YOU PN.HO!"
and...
The teacher's name was PN.TANG!!
Another reason for her to hate me..
After the "techer is reccess thingy"

Between all the hwks and tuition
and tuition hwks..
I dunno how can people cope with it
I dunno where to find time for logbooks
It's like.. the logbook have been tergantung
Since... i dunno how long..
Left 5-6 days only..
I seriously have to find the time larr

Haihz..
Mr.Cheah's leaving on the 21st of JAN
My sister's birthday..
Tomorrow they'll be throwing him a party
Quite sad to know he is finally leaving

No more emo-ness
Lynnette you can do it!!
You can definately finish your logs...

No comments: