Friday, January 11, 2008

Shitty connection

Finally I get the connection back
It won't last long
but I hope it's long enough for me to blog
XD

Do I look like a student who brings hp to school??!
Nevermind that sudden outburst
I wanted to blog about something
But now I just can't remember what

Dedicated to Pei Yeen
"WE are going to do the BEST sivik project ever right??"
*grins*


This picture is dedicated to Cheah Yan Leng
She always wanted a blue guitar
I found one for you
It's at Yamaha curve.. XD



Durian is absolutely HEAVENLY!
Love it soooo much..

Jayadiri log in 2 weeks time
Got the log book from vivienne already
Thank you so much!!

I hate being sick
Cough, flu and not to mention the voice
My gawd...
Everyday..
*cough cough cough cough cough*
*atishoo! atishoo!*
Anybody have quick remedy for cough and flu??

Today rumah merah AGM meeting was
erm... Not bad..
Though didn't get any post..
But we wasted Moral away.. XD
Finally got the jadual kelas up
But then teacher had to tell us the time for EVERYDAY is the same
Have to redo the timing now...
Hmm...
Have to somehow get my dad to bring me to
Professor to get my uniform
And then to popular for the kelas keceriaan thingamajiggy

Byez!

No comments: