Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The feeling just doesn’t go away

If you are looking for the reunion post, scroll down more. =)

Yesterday. I had this nightmare which really made me really scared in my dreams. It wasn’t about any ghost or supernatural stuffs.

I dreamt that I was in a mall, there was lots of people around me but yet I felt so alone. I had no phone nor money with me. I couldn’t contact anyone to come pick me up or take a cab. So I kept walking.

The mall was an endless building, I just kept wandering around with no direction. For the first time in my life, I felt really scared. I tried to ask anyone around me for help, but they just ignored me. It’s like I wasn’t even there.

I just remembered feeling so abandoned, so aimless, so invisible. I wanted to scream at some point but no sound seem to be able to escape from my throat. I wanted to cry,  but I felt so empty that no tears could even fall.

It all seemed so real at that time. I just started to run, didn’t care where I was heading, or what I bumped into. I just kept running through the sea of crowds. I remember falling down and hitting the floor really hard. But it didn’t hurt at all.

At this point, there was a hole on the ground and I just fell through it. And I woke up from the nightmare.

I went online to get an interpretation of my dream.

Lost
To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. Alternatively, you may be trying to adjust and get accustomed to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

Mall
To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.

Invisible
To dream that you are invisible, signifies feelings of not being noticed or recognized for what is important to you. You feel overlooked. Alternatively, you may be trying to withdraw from the realities of life.

Alone
To dream that you are alone, indicates feelings of rejection. You may be feeling that no one understand you.

Mute
To dream that you or someone is mute, indicates that you are afraid to say something for fear of being criticized or judged. There may also be a situation in your waking life that has left you speechless.

Abandonment
To dream that you are abandoned, suggests that it is time to leave behind past feelings and characteristics that are hindering your growth. Let go of your old attitudes. A more direct and literal interpretation of this dream is that you have a fear of being deserted, abandoned, or even betrayed. It may stem from a recent loss or a fear of losing a loved one. The fear of abandonment may manifest itself into your dream as part of the healing process and dealing with losing a loved one. It may also stem from unresolved feelings or problems from childhood. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are feeling neglected or that your feelings are being overlooked. Perhaps the dream is a metaphor that you need to approach life with "reckless abandon" and live more freely.

No comments: