Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reunion

Went to reunion with Yan Leng. Was at her house at 10 am in the morning, sorry to wake you up larr.. =P

Then, we went online. I was complaining about that blog post.. So she decided to go check it out. And also to spread it to everyone who was going to be at the reunion. So nice of her right?

We saw this on our way there…

PICT0204

Yan leng took out her camera and her mum got into the act too by following behind the car.

“The driver also not hot, don’t take larr.” – Yan Leng’s mum

So we were there damn early, and half of them have already read SP’s blog and knew what happened. It was only 1 pm man, we were suppose to clean the whole place but we sat there and scandal talk till around 2PM.

PICT0207
While screaming I don’t wanna do add maths.

PICT0205
All staring at..

PICT0206
Dunno what was he talking about larr at that time

28122008
Me and Shi Shuen =)

28122008(001)
We were bored. =P

28122008(003) 
Smile larr Yan Leng! =P

28122008(002)
Still dun wanna smile for me.. Fine =p

After cleaning up, most of them had not eaten their lunch yet. So 5 of us crammed into Bryan’s car to head to MCD! Yan Leng has this seriously obsession over the pillow in his car.

Shi shuen Lynnette Waiter

I order for you already
Okay.. thanks *sees nearly emptied wallet*
Miss, RM 11 please.
*stares at RM 5 in my hand then looks around* Where’s shi shuan?
She went upstairs already.
*pulls out another RM 10* Damn smart larr she!

Apparently, 3 out of 5 people sitting there has something against people biting the straw. =P So it was another scandal talk again, some youth camp scandal, some SJC scandal and of course the infamous scandal scandal.

So we went back to the community centre. On the way back, Justin got damn high with the bumps. Shall upload the video tmr, patience. =)

This is the first clip of them starting to get high.

This one, shi shuen joined in summore. Wait till the end, Hitz.FM cares. LMAO

I became the gift wrapper for the day as the programmers were watching the scandal video upstairs. Was busy wrapping when I saw a damn familiar shirt.. Then I called Yan Leng asking her if she lost any shirt.

Vincent Me

This shirt looks like the one Yan Leng has.
Dunno where sp buy from one.
No, scout shirt. Cannot buy one. I think it’s hers.
Then how did Swee Pie get Yan Leng’s shirt? *grins*

By the time gathering started, me and Shi Shuan were already damn tired. Laughed whole day already, played whole day… Both of us felt like going home to rest already. But… we hanged on!

So we were standing there talking with Sui Lun about the New Year Eve’s party thingy and then Mun Ping was like damn random.

I have a MP3 on top there got the word Qian Qian.
So are you saying I am a MP3?
*laugh*

They played the hand clapping game. Then it was time for their SCANDAL game. *jeng jeng jeng* In this game, you’re supposed to tell an opposite sex “Honey I love you, can you please smile for me?” and the other person cannot smile and have to reply “Honey, I love you too, but I just can’t smile for you.”

I swear I was so sleepy at that time, I was about to drift off then suddenly everyone was like pointing to me. More like, different people calling out the nickname they gave me. Lolx. When Yu ming did his whole act, I was actually stoning and I didn’t know what he was saying at all. So I won. =)

My turn turn phone was popular that night. Camwhoring has never been this easy. =)

28122008(005)
Sze Mei

28122008(006)
Sue san

28122008(007) 
Yee Wan

28122008(011)
Those two behind me are actually younger than me.

28122008(012)
Sue san, me and Veron =)

Veron has this liking for dog food. She kept dragging me to the place where they stored the dog food and kept staring at it in fascination.

Look, dog food.
I know.
*open the lid*
Veron.. you may wanna think urself as a bitch but I don’t think you wanna eat that. =P
*stares and tried to hit* Whatever!

Then we were all chased upstairs to watch the SCANDAL slideshow. Missed out Jonathan and Yee Lly’s larr…

So after the whole thing was over, everyone took the present and started ciao-ing one by one. So I sat beside sue san on the rat shit infested chair. So mun ping was on that roller chair and swee pie started swinging him FULL force towards my direction. So like what everyone would do, I screamed. Or should I say SHRIEKED! Everyone turned and asked.. who screamed?!! I was so damn freaking embarrassed man!!

28122008(019)
Shi Shuen got my present. =)
Hope you like the book.

29122008
The present I got.
Mini Bank Box.. Panda so cute =)

So we proceeded to head downstairs to wash the whole place up. So happy that my brownies were gone! =) When washing up, have one scandal pic in my phone.

28122008(020)
Veron yat keok dap leong shun

Went for supper with Yan Leng and Bryan at the Hokkien Mee shop in Uptown. Guess what? I finally know how to recognize which is Left and Right!!! *super big grin*

So I ordered like three plates of food. Yan leng commented that it’ll be too much cause I eat very little. Bryan said sure can finish one. Memang like Yan Leng said, I ate quite “little”

You not eating already arr?!
Told you lorr.
Okay.. I eat abit more. *takes one strand of kuey teow*
-________-"

To clarify, I actually ate. One small plate full of yee mee, wah dan hor and fried rice. That’s alot already larr okay. Then we started comparing feet sizes.

Your feet damn big right?
Guys feet memang big one marr.
What size are ur feet?
Size 10. You?
Size 3 1/2.
Size 5.
*stares*

Pictures and Videos shall be uploaded tmr or SOON. Stay Tuned! =)

XOXO.
Lynnette aka nette nette aka net net aka fish net aka internet aka www.li.net aka qian qian aka ah qian aka nedada aka… [ forgot di larr…]

P.S Tell me if I wrote anything wrong.
P.P.S Tell me if I missed anything.

No comments: