Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just when I thought..

That there’s nothing that can keep me up all night… I stumbled across this amazing drink called – milk tea – which to me had the effect of someone drinking dark coffee.

Haven’t been sleeping since I woke up at 11.30am on the 27th of December. I need the sleep but my body just doesn’t seem tired at all.

Reunion is in a few hours time, I need to get my ass off the chair soon and start with my brownies.

Holidays are coming to an end pretty quickly. It was a quite productive holidays to come to think of it.

- Met 3 people with the name Lynette.
- Learnt how to take care of 8 little kids.
- Made lots of new friends.
- I did add math.. not on free will though.
- Auditioned performers.
- Learnt the committee dance.
- E shopped with mum ALOT. =)
- Learnt 4 chords on the guitar.

It’s 6.30 am now, I realized that my posts have really been lacking pictures. =S Will change that soon…

I can’t wait for school to reopen man!! HONESTLY! =)

image

I just find this picture really nice.. If you like it too, the creator is just a click away. Click on the picture =)

Bring on the thunder 2009!

I am going to just keep experimenting with new blog headers till I can finally find one that I am satisfied with. =)


My blog is soooo pink! =)

No comments: