Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagged by dear Wai Sum

Fine, I shall finally do the TWO tags that she wonderfully tagged me with since SOO long ago. =P

01. Compose a list of your top 15 sexiest famous men.
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag 15 people to do the same.

image
Matt Long

image
John Nathaniel

image
Chace Crawford

image
Ed Westwick

image
Josh Duhamel

image 
Adam Levine

Shall continue next time when I remember more hotties.

NEXT TAG!

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4.With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people

How are you feeling today?
Empty – Click Five
Precisely how I’m feeling now.

Will you get far in life?
[Lucky – Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Cailat]
I guess I’ll get lucky with life. =)

What is your best friend's theme song?
[Don’t talk – Vanessa Hudgens] 
I have no idea how to describe this. Lolx.

What is the story of your life?
[I still Believe- Hayden] 
Somehow I know I’ll find my way to a brighter day. 

What was high school like?
[Circus – Britney Spears]
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins.

How can you get ahead in life?
[One of the boys – Katy Perry]
That I just wanna be one of the girls.. [LMAO] 

What's the best thing about your friends?
[Not like that – Ashley Tisdale] 
They feel oh-so glamorous, looking super fabulous.

Describe your grandparents.
[Forever and A day – Micheal Learns to Rock] 
You’re everywhere in everything I do.  

How's your life going?
[Tangled up in me – Skye Sweetnam]
Don’t judge me tomorrow for the way I’m acting today, Get tangled up in me. =)

What song will they play at your funeral?
[Good day – Nappy roots]
Hahaha.. I LOVE this song!
We’re going to have a good day, ain’t nobody gonna cry today.


Will you have a happy life?
[First Bad Habit – Vanessa Hudgens] 
You’re like my first bad habit. 

What do your friends really think of you?
[She’s no you – Jesse McCartney]
I’m satisfied with the one I got.

Do people secretly lust after you?.
[Break the Ice – Britney Spears]
Let me break the ice..

How can you make yourself happy?
[The little things  - Colbie Cailat] 
The little things in life I guess. =) 

What should you do with your life?
[Who Will I be – Demi Lovato] 
How to choose who to be? Now let’s see there’re so many choices! 

Will you ever have children?
[One step at a time – Jordin Sparks]
One step at a time..

What song would you strip to?
[He said she said – Ashley Tisdale] 
She said, you drive me crazy. 

What does your mum think of you?
[P.S I Love You – All American Rejects ]
P.S I Love you Forever and today..

What is your deep, dark secret?
[If I were A boy - Beyonce]
*gasps* Hahaha…

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
[Rather be with you – Vanessa Hudgens]
Haha.. I seeeeee…

What's your personality like?
[Poker Face – Lady Gaga]
Can’t read mine, can’t read my poker face

What song will be played at your wedding?
[Bottle it up - Sara]
My love love love, Love love love love

Tag – Wai Sum larr.. since she likes tags so much! =)

No comments: