Sunday, December 14, 2008

happy sweet sixteen!

PA310028 

*gasp*
you’re 6-teen!

Melinda Lee Su En

image

crazy girl who always lets me get the funny side of her =)

image

the way she blogs never fails to put a smile on my face.
or make me laugh at the computer screen like an idiot.

image

the youngest one amongst us but looks like a mature lady. =)

image

had really really weird and funny ideas
cracks us up all the time.

image

takes pictures with weird expressions when I tell her to. =)

image

always there for me when I ber-emo-ing and ber-emo with me after that. =)

image

the girl who got me hooked onto viwawa.
I love it btw.. =)

she’s one of a kind and we love her because she’s.
she never fails to pull me out of my depressions or denials.
She’s an aspiring singer/composer..

maybe…

she might even have her own talk show someday. =)

the future is what you make it to be Mel-la. don’t ever forget that. you make urself YOU.

don’t EVER change! =)

xoxo,
Lynnette

No comments: