Sunday, December 14, 2008

I wanna be there

Me sitting at home in front of the computer with the present placed right in front of me wishing since 2 hrs ago that she would change her mind. I also finished 3 of my Kumon worksheets.

Them having fun celebrating Mel’s b’day in 1U. Catching up with each other.

Her sitting in front of the computer e shopping. Her response to my question? “Tell me why you deserve to go out.”

My response?

I stood there and stoned. Went to my room and started to emo.

I really really miss hanging out with them and I really thought if I tried hard enough to be a good little girl by doing maths she would actually agree to let me go out for two hours. That’s all I am asking for two hours to spend with them.

When the holidays are actually over.. everyone would have so much to talk about. When mine is questioned, “I did add maths but I am still bad at it.” How interesting.

All the messages – Let’s hang out one day.

Replied with one bland word – can’t

All the promises – we go out one day during the holidays kayz?

Broken with just two short words – sorry, can’t

With that over-sensitive bug still in my body slowly evolving itself into a virus called insecurity. It just gets worse by the minute just thinking about it.

It’s gonna get worse when I read the blog posts and view the pictures later.

I hate it when this happens. I really don’t care if I get a RM 500 a month job next time and have to live on bread and water. At least I get to look back at my life and remember the good times I had with my friends. Not look back and see an empty lane with nothing but tears and stress.

it never gets better,
Lynnette

No comments: