Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Emo post.. again

Scrolling up and down the MSN list trying to find someone to emo too. After a good five minutes of scrolling up and down, I gave up.

Everyone’s either too busy, away or in a happy mood that I wouldn’t wanna spoil.

With a postpaid line, you would think I could just sms anyone I wished to talk to. It didn’t mean that they would have the credit to reply either.

I thought I could get over it.. It seems that every time I thought it was finally over. Something new reappears and it’s like sprinkling salt on a wound.

I want to feel that everything’s alright again.
The way it had been way before.
Before everything started going downhill.

I’m tired of trying.
I’m tired of faking that smile.
I’m just plain tired of being the comforter.

Maybe,
I should just pull myself away from the world for awhile.
Let the wounds heal slowly in time..

I can’t bear to sign out of my MSN though.
Partly, due to the responsibility I’m having now.
So, I am gonna leave it on an “away” status.

Goodbye to the big world,
Hello to my tiny own world.

Great.. it’s even raining.

Completion.

No comments: