Monday, December 29, 2008

From Scandal-ESS to Scandal-OUS

So tired and sweaty right now after one LONG day of reunion. Shall blog more about it tmr and post some pictures.

It’s been a long long day,

Shi shuan – glad you like the book you got. =) Have fun reading it yeah?

Whomever – thanks for the cute panda coin saving thingamajiggy =)

Mun Ping, Lynnette, Yee Wan

*watching mun ping apply chilli sauce on his kuih”
Why you don’t eat chilli one?

*stones* *laughs*
Can’t you see I’m applying chilli sauce??

Yee Wan is just being her normal self larr.. Can’t blame her right? =)

I am off to sleep now, finally feeling damn tired after 26 sleepless hours. So I shall go indulge in the fantastic advantage of being able to sleep now.

1 comment:

My1World said...

Hi,
Came across your blog when I was browsing allmalaysia.info.

http://allmalaysia.info/ambp/blogdir.asp?page=2&tag=teenager

Thought that I could get from feedback / comments for the following blog:

http://problemswithparents.blogspot.com/

Have a good day!