Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party @ Wei Wen’s

IMG_2935

Due to some feng shui problem, No x’mas tree this year. So dad bought a garland and hanged it up there with the pretty lights and a few silver balls here and there. =)

Went to Wei Wen’s house for a be-earlied xmas party..

IMG_2940 Their christmas tree.. Pretty ornaments. =)

IMG_2941
It was pizza for dinner

IMG_2945
This chocolate cake is the best ever. Beats secret recipe’s anytime.

IMG_2951
The ornaments are REALLY pretty.

IMG_2953
The kiddos.

IMG_2957
The adults.

IMG_2964
He is SOOO cute.

IMG_3004
He is 3 and he owns his very own mini cooper.
I’m serious.. it’s a mini cooper.. toy car.

IMG_3011
This shot is priceless. It’s so nice. *perasannya* =p

Sushi with parents @ uptown

Had sushi the other day at that restaurant in uptown. Forgot it’s name but it’s near the NAIM sound shop I think.

IMG_2920 Caterpillar roll. The avocado on it is awesome!

IMG_2922
Sashimi Salmon

IMG_2925
Tempura

IMG_2924
Sister’s big bowl of ramen and she finished the whole thing. =.=

IMG_2928 
Dad’s Teppanyaki

IMG_2930
Mum’s terriyaki

That just basically sums up that meal.

DANCE PRACTICE @ DU court

Today’s dance practice was productive. We actually came up with three quarter of the dance with a few little kinks to work out but overall it was cool.

I screamed a lot today. I screamed when I saw the tickets. I screamed when Neeraj kept throwing the freaking basketball at me and making me catch it. I screamed when I saw a dog. =p

IMG_3016

Many of you might say that it’s not very nice and all, but hey, I liked it. So shh…. and also I spent so much time working on this ticket. Yeah, it doesn’t seem much. Ask adeline how many times I had to change it. =P

There’re only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, the ones that observes.
Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Dont like the backseat, gotta be first

- circus, britney spears

SOOO addicted to it =)

No comments: