Friday, December 5, 2008

Tag, you’re it!


1What’s your ambition?

image

I wanna study culinary arts which I would like to focus on desserts. I want to be able to make a delicacy like that some day. ~dream on~

2. Who is more important to you? Boy/Girlfriends or friends?
~ Friends. Friends will stick by you no matter what.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
used to when I see cars on the road

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I doubt so

5. How many babies do you want?
babies?? Hehehe.. *ouches*

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I have seen.. doubles too. =)

image
7. What is your goal for this year?
There’s still quite little days left for the year, I guess I wanna kick start fro next year and be prepared.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Not now.
image
9. What’s your favorite television series?
Ghost Whisperer

10. What are you really afraid of?
heights, spiders, secrets

11.What are your bad habits?
stress myself out on a daily basis

12. Is there anything you wanna tell to the people who hates you?
you do your thing and I do mine.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yes.. alot

14. What does flying mean to you?
freedom.
image
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
a slice of chocolate cake

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
Every gift is unexpected. =)

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
my #2 source of inspiration

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
baked
image
19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
I can’t see what I’ll become next year so I really do not know

20. What have you achieved in life lately to make it better?
I don’t think so, been useless

21. Do you have secrets?
find me someone who doesn’t have one and I’ll answer u.

22. Would you fall in love with a guy/gal younger than you?
Maybe?
image
23. Do you enjoy going to school/collage?
sometimes I do.

24. What would you do with a billion dollars?
If i were a rich girl, nanananananananana~
image
25. Will you fall in love with your friend?
maybe, maybe not. Bad thing is he knows too much, good thing is he knows a lot. =)

26. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved by someone

27. List 5 current favourite songs
~ love bug – jonas brother
~ one of the boys – katy perry
~ dare you to move – switchfoot
~ suddenly – ashley tisdale
~ you’ll be in my heart – phil collins

28. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
can’t do anything about him.

29. List 5 favorite TV shows
~ 90210
~ Gossip Girl
~ Ghost Whisperer
~ ANTM
~ Fear Factor

30. Do you have any regrets?
Yes, plenty

31. Would you be the person that you are if you were to be reborn?
I guess so?

32. What do you want the most at the moment?
excitement

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
crazy ass guy with a hell of a creative mind. He did that for me.
lynnette
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
single and rich

15. What is your favourite color?
black

16. Would you give all in for a relationship?
not all.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, which one would you choose?
which ever my heart tells me to.

18. What are the top 5 bands that you listen to or love?
- the cab
- boys like girls
- coldplay
- avenged sevenfold
- trivium

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would never be able to.
- conquer my fear of heights.
- do an acoustic solo
- grow taller?

I tag 7 fab people :
- Melinda
- Josh
- Hazel
- Zen
- Chen Xing
- Yan Leng
- Wai Sum =)

No comments: