Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas

“It’s not about the candy canes or presents, it’s about the spirit of giving and happiness.”

Been trying to teach my younger sister about Christmas. She shocked my whole family when she actually said.

“ Santa Claus is a fat man wearing the clothes right, jie jie?”

She’s only five and she doesn’t believe in Santa Claus anymore. So I decided to try to make her have a better imagination by telling her about Santa based on some Barney movie I watched ages ago. Somehow, I could still remember the whole story.

image 

Santa has a big big book, where he notes down whether you’ve been naughty or nice. He writes down everyone’s names so he knows who deserves a present and who doesn’t. =)

image

And, you were supposed to put out cookies and milk for Santa so he can have a snack when he delivers his present.

“But we don’t have a chimney…”

I really didn’t know how to answer that question. Seriously, it’s true that we don’t have a chimney. Still, the belief is there. She’s like no imagination, no hope. Like some sad little kid only.

So.. I am going to go now to watch some Barney Movie on Christmas and how they went all the way to Santa’s house through a snow globe and made Santa’s day.

image

P/S I believe in Santa Claus and Easter Bunnies. =p

No comments: