Saturday, December 20, 2008

Reformatting

Not my computer, but my sleep cycle.
It’s quite screwed up now and seeing that there’s only 15 more days till school officially reopens, I think I need to start minding my sleep cycle.

- No more naps in the middle of the day.. That’s if I even wake up before noon.

- No more late night chit chats or working on the novel till 4am in the morning and sleeping till noon the next day.

- Bed time now is going to be latest at 1am and wake up by 10/11 am in the morning if possible.

New year’s coming too.. meaning more new year resolutions.

- No more skipping class.
- Actually pay attention in class.
- No more last minute studying. SPM year..

Tuition schedule is out now. I have already arranged all of them for the coming year. Changed all my tuition AGAIN. Next year will be attending the Yee’s tuition centre. Yes, it’s run by that guy who published that book. That SUNNY yee guy. =)

The rest should be at EDU smart like history, mod maths, biology and my biggest nightmare – physics.

Gotta go do my add maths. Toodles. =)

P.S, No I am not turning into a nerd it’s just my mum making me do so. =)

No comments: