Sunday, December 14, 2008

Book Shopping!

No pictures for this post sadly. But a huge long rant on AmCorp and the bloody A&W guard.

A & W
The guard there is bloody rude I tell you. Cause we parked our car inside A & W car park and wanted to go outside to wait for someone for awhile. The guard was like..
“Eh, come back here. cannot park your car here like that.”

Then my mum was like. “We gonna come back in awhile.”

He was like started to make a lot of hand movements while saying “You wanna go away one, no cannot park here. Go away. No need to eat here. No need to bring your friend here. Go Go.”

Wah.. me and my mum damn dulan when he said that. So we went inside the restaurant straight and bought something. We even chose to sit OUTSIDE so he could get a clear view that we were eating.

Damn pissifying. BLEH!

AmCORP
Have you ever been to the basement parking? It’s hell of a maze when you are in there. There are three different signs that you can follow.

1 – The arrows painted on the wall
2 – The sign boards hanging above
3 – The arrows painted on the floor

1 and 2 points in the same direction whereas 3 points in a total different direction.

Those slopes you have to go up to go to another basement, if you’re on to\he top floor it tells you to use this way down, if you’re on the bottom floor it tells you to use the way up. =S

Have I mentioned, the lanes are only suitable for a kancil car to turn with EASE? The longer cars like Volvo really makan time if you wanna turn into a lane.

It’s VERY dangerous but well, you just have to be smart and think twice before driving anywhere.

________________________________________________________

On a brighter note, I bought DAMN a lot of book today so I am a very happy girl now. I got the dorothy koomson’s chocolate run and cupid’s effect and a lot more other books at a cheaper rate!!

chen : me : emmanuel

Jie, wanna play?
Dun want.
Who wanna be banker?
I.
No it’s “Me”
Yay.. jie jie playing!
=.=

No comments: