Friday, December 5, 2008

Short Update

image
click to enlarge and see the icons. Cool?

my new desktop background. A tribute to the producer of the best animations around. Wonderfully twisted I should say. She’s a mastermind of “Childrin R Skary”. Her animations are all about little kids who are sick and twisted with an amazing twist at the endings.

Been listening to a lot of old songs lately. Not oldies but older mainstream kind of songs mixed with some of the currently overplayed songs on the radio. Also, I have been watching those cartoons we used to love as kids and I still love them. Shows like Little Lulu, Tom and Jerry, Popeye and sailor man, Bob the builder and Pokemon. The cartoons we used to watch were so simple. Now, the cartoons on Tvs are like.. deep with meaning for adults to watch. Gahh.. potong steam.

On my playlist : (*recommended)

- Tangled Up in Me
- Summertime
- Geeks get the girls
- Holidays
- Thunder
- Who Will I be?
- Suddenly
- Love Story
- Right Kind Of Wrong
- Is it You?
- Dance Hall Drug *

Few of the examples of the songs playing on my player right now. =) Christmas is around the corner and I have yet to decorate the Christmas tree yet. It’s supposed to be Pink this year but I have no idea where I placed all the pink ornaments. =p

Christmas Wish List!

#1 DSLR canon – whichever model will be really good.

image #2 Stand Up Mixer – this is green is really pwetty. Makes my baking faster!

image

#3 Charlaine Harris’s vampire book series.

image #4 Apple Laptop

image Damn, I feel so freaking materialistic right now. All the gadgets are so freaking cool and yeng but so expensive. The book is the only uneletrical object that but still it’s expensive. =p

Shall go continue to work on Kumon now..

No comments: