Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I wanna hold you till I die

Let’s see…
What to blog about?
Totally lost the blogging Mojo.

since everyone has been saying my blog skin loads freakishly slow.
and I think so too. So I am temporary using this one till I make a new header for my blog. =)

DAmn addicted to the song Kiss the Rain and River Flows in You.

Yoke Yee playing the song. =)

I managed to persuade

Ms. Melinda Lee Su En

to go for the auditions.
which she totally rocked it!

[video removed due to objections]

I am experimenting with the fonts now.
Windows Live Writer is damn freaking good.
Thank u mel-la for introducing this to mua! <3

due to her objections, I can’t upload the videos.
=S

had a very long phone call with *her today.
I think I kinda lost my temper halfway through.
Sorry but couldn’t tahan half the things *she said.
thanks May for listening to me emo. =p

Me and Yoke Yee started lip syncing to
Mel’s Sometimes When We Touch with outrageous
moves accompanying it. =p

I like the new YouTube now.
Can upload videos at a faster rate.
And easier too.. =)

flyer ocopy
could you guys be kind souls and post this on your bloggies?
to those who already have, THANKS!
I know I owe you [inserts requested item] <3

I really have a lot of fonts in my computer =)

This post is just so random.

F-A-T

F abulous
A wesome
T alkative
CLUB!

back to today’s audition thing.

after the auditions, Mel-la and Yoke Yee decided to Jam.
So they booked the studio for the next one hour.
Went crazy inside playing with the mics and trying out songs. =)

This is supposed to be a super long super random post. =)

image
Thank you so much Keyao for giving me 3 of this tickets.
Love you so much!!

Got JJ Lin Jun Jie!!

remember this cute little girl from camp?
Joey!

quite random video of her walking around in fast motion.
Thanks to president of FAT club who sent it to me. =)

I really think this blog need some makeover
More colors, more fonts

I shall upload melinda’s audition’s video. TOMORROW. =)

So stay tuned to InsanelyUnique!

IMG_2782

No, those do not belong to my lil’ sister.
They’re mine. =p

Merry x’mas!

No comments: