Thursday, January 1, 2009

Updates

29/12/08

Dinner with family in curve. Went to this shop called Just dessert. They had my favourite fah sang hu.

IMG_3065

IMG_3072
While waiting for the food to arrive..

IMG_3085
My peanut tong sui.. Love it so much!!

IMG_3087
Mum’s dunno what ubi tong sui.

IMG_3091
My something chicken chop. Got some fancy scmancy name one.
Just normal deep fried chicken chop.

IMG_3092
The takoyaki in OU is so much better I swear!

IMG_3093
Ham yu fah lan po with rice beneath.

IMG_3096
The porridge was a little tasteless.

IMG_3097
The Udon was a total money waster man.
So many fishcakes, so little noodle.

The fah sang hu was the best thing I had the whole dinner there. If you have a thing for peanuts, go try it. It’s good.

31/12/08

I spent new year’s eve at my dad’s' friend’s housewarming party. I was like the only one there who did not know any of the kids around. Everyone was socializing like normal friends, I just stoned and ate the curry chicken. It was good larr.. =p

I also started stalking taking pictures of this little boy, he has attitude man. He doesnt let my mum take his pictures and gives her di cheeky grin. Freaking cute!

IMG_3154
First shot.

IMG_3155
Blurred.

IMG_3159
I told him to smile for me, and he did! Hahaha.

IMG_3163
Caught you!

IMG_3158
One nice normal shot larr.

IMG_3169

Then, there was this little girl. Who was amazed by my turn turn phone. And she..

IMG_3121
*stares* who is that?

IMG_3124
She holds it against her face apparently trying to get inside.

IMG_3130
And she started to camwhore with it.
Told you it’s easy to camwhore with the turn turn phone =)

Came home and got caught in a massive jam. The whole road was filled with cars illegal parking by the sides of the roads. People were crossing the highways dangerously, drunktards were tailing people’s car.

Happy New Year!

To the new batch of Form 5s, it’s time to get serious and start studying!! It’s SPM year babeh…

We can finally start to get our license. Too bad I have no sense of direction, don’t think i’ll be allowed to drive much. Must less pass that driving test.

IMG_3063

image

P/s. this is just so cute =)

I dreamt about the same exact dream again. Read the post below to know more. Except that this time, I didnt fall through a hole. I dreamt of being chased. By what? I have no idea. So again, I went to search for an explanation..

Chase
To dream that you are being chases, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity.

Am I feeling so insecure lately that all my dreams have something to do with it? I dunno.

Is it a message I am suppose to be aware off? A message from my subconcious?

*editted

So I was chatting with Melinda, she wwanted a new email address. I always call her Mel-a. So I gave her one.

itsmelabitch@hotmail.com

you can read it both ways, it’s mela bitch or it’s me LA bitch! So we started coming up with lame convos.

*; melinda ;* says:
friend: can i have your email add ?
me : can, it’s me la bitch!

No comments: