Sunday, January 11, 2009

No thank you, thank you

That’s what I kept saying to those people who handed me random college flyers in the Edu fair today. Damn long day, feel like dropping dead on the bed now.

Woke up early in the morning to go for breakfast with family after dropping sister dearest at the Sri KDU swimming pool for her lessons. Then picked her up and sent her over for her Sunday School while we went shopping at QueensPark. I bought SOOO many new clothes. Satisfying. =)

Went back to the temple, join Yan leng they all for the EduFair thingy. So while waiting, I did the performer’s name tags. Thanks to kei and sue san for helping me. =)

As usual, me being damn sesat larr the whole day. Got to find out my culinary arts and mass comm colleges. Did a random survey which I tembak-ed alot of questions. =) Overall, productive but tiring.

Mum bombarded me with questions in the car. Saying stuffs like, “culinary can be an interest but you think properly will YOU have a future in it or not?”  “Is the college recognize worldwide?” I also don’t know how to answer her so I temporary switched off my mind.

School again tomorrow, shyt, nearer to IR day. *panics*

1 comment:

alvinkei said...

haha i din noe had edufair.. no wonder so many ppl in the lrt carryin college plastic bags hahaha..