Thursday, January 15, 2009

say TAK NAK to emo-ness.

Sorry if I haven’t been replying most of your sms-es because I didn’t feel like it. Sorry I haven’t been around because I was so strained emotionally. Sorry I have been moody and cranky because I have been lacking of sleep. Sorry this blog has been pretty much dead since I didn’t have anything/time to blog about it.

I have been so LAME lately that I think I am scaring myself. =S

Scene 1
Today while Pn.Norsham said something about throwing rubbish and how she hates a lot of rubbish bins around, form 1s don’t eat in class and how the older forms do. I launched into this whole commentary behind Tan Ying.

“The form 1s are new. They are afraid of the rules and teachers. But, when they see their seniors eating in class, they watch them not get caught. They try it. When they try it and get away with it, adrenaline pumps through them, they want to do it again. SO this time, they doing much more openly and daringly. Once more, they get away with it. Now they feel ecstasy. Thus, you have your new batch of form 2s.”

Tan Ying made a face and replied, “You make it sound like they’re taking drug. You make me want to eat in class.”

Scene 2
In sejarah tuition,

Jurang = gap, teacher writes on the board.

I turn to Hazel and said, I am a member in Jurang. *direct translate =p

Scene 3
In class during Moral,

Neeraj : *copying notes furiously* Where’s Pn Ho now? *referring to where she was reading with the dictation of notes.
Me : In front of the class…

Back to the topic, okay where was I? home larr, duh! Gosh, I think the girl in the toilet passed the talkingtomeself disease to me! She scared me man by talking to her reflection. Me and Zen stoned and looked at her.

I feel so tired nowadays, even with alot of sleep. Feel like some cancer patient… maybe I do have cancer *gasps*

Lynnette, you’ve got to stop talking to yourself.

but I can’t help it.

You’re crazy, you know that?

it’s the stress.

I started laughing uncontrollably for two whole Biology periods for no freaking reasons. I laugh when I am stress, get hyper when I am sleepy. All hell break lose when I get sleepy and stress. =)

Leo Orientation

After so many days of me and Zen stressing out and trying our very best to stress the OC out, he was finally stressed out a little on the day itself. Overall, I think the recruits had fun on that day and so did we! =) I was the photographer for the day with Zen’s Panasonic camera which rocks with moving shots!

P1050825 The turnout was not bad. =)

P1050827
Posers

P1050835
OC splitting them into their respective groups.

P1050845
Props.

P1050855
Look at the donuts hanging! =)

P1050858 
Cooperation Sandwich

P1050861
It was bitter gourd juice. *shudders*

P1050878
I am glad I am NOT eating that!

P1050888
Just one bite.. just one small bite. *holds breath*

P1050907
Let’s have some donuts!

P1050910 
To not get penalty.. Do it for the group!

P1050918
Teamwork.

P1050924
GIRL POWER!

P1050929
This looks SO wrong!

P1050930
You can do it. Oh I know, imagine that’s a super hot guy!

P1050944 
oops, tangled!

P1050959
We did it!

P1050961
No more ice.

P1050962
random over the shoulder shot. =)

P1050980 
*gasps* He lifted the broom with his powers!

P1050966
I command you to levitate!

P1050997 
Leadership, Experience and Opportunity.

I hope that all of you who came that day enjoyed yourselves and thanks for showing us support. Hope to see you in future meetings, we will do our best to make every meeting a fun meeting. =) Hope you all learn a lot about teamwork during the obstacle course. =)

Have a SWEET DELIGHT in KELEDANG!

P1060005 Lollipops!

P1060010
Cupcakes!

P1060011
Zen did the purple one. I did the pink one. =)

P1060012
She bit my donut!

P1060017
Candy canes. They’re brown because they’re cinnamon candy cane.

P1060018
I told you she ate it!

P1060030
Looks good enuf to eat, huh?

P1060024
Hungry?

No comments: