Sunday, January 25, 2009

Outing with Hui Lyn.

Before that, a  moment of silence and let us pray for Yee Sook who has just passed away today. Even though I never met him before, but Bree has told me loads about him. May you rest in peace now with the angels. =)

                                                 *             *                  *               *                *

So.. Went out with the “aussie hottie” yesterday before she had to head off to her own farewell party.

Image1365
We camwhored in The Apartment while waiting for miss hugeloser I mean, Hui Lyn

Image1366

Image1367

Image1370

Image1371

Image1377

Image1378

Image1381
The Spag which the mushroom tasted AWESOME!

Image1380
Pure white mash potato. Not bad.

Image1384
Chocolate pudding which was too sweet for my likings.

The rest of the pictures still waiting from Ms Hui Lyn.
We went RedBox after that. Met up with Bryan and SP in dream world.
The proceeded to kacau me while Yan Leng walked in front.
After Lyn left, went to JustThai for dinner.
Played with the PSP, damn nice the game. Just like O2 JAM.

During the car ride home, I forgot what happened,
But I started laughing like Sue San.. with the hics and all.
The more I laugh, the worse it got.
Then Yan Leng started laughing..
The funniest thing was, I was still playing the PSP while laughing.

Addicted jor, die larr..
Need to go back to rehab.
Took me so long to quit the gaming world. =P

No comments: