Sunday, January 4, 2009

Money talks. Mine generally says “bye!”

So like the previous post said, I survived the FIRST time taking public transport alone. It was not the best thing to do ever, but definitely an experience you have got to go through once in a life time. I am starting to love my Nike more and more now.

I was carrying Hazel’s ultra big present into the KTM. Nearly got squashed to death as everyone just kept cramming into the train man. freaking scary. Met Sue san at the KTM stop. Blur case girl, lined up at the wrong line so kena line up again. =P

First stop, EAT! So we went into Kenny Roger’s first but Sue San said she wanted to eat Nandos. But she don’t dare to just leave the restaurant, so we stood up first and she terpaksa follow. =)

IMG_3202 Nandos

IMG_3203
Bottomless Ice Lemon Tea

IMG_3205
My Lemon and Herbs OVERCOOKED 1/4 chicken.
waiter : Miss, what flavor?
Me : *stones* huh?

IMG_3206
Sue san’s UNDERCOOKED 1/4 chicken

IMG_3207
Bryan’s UNDERSIZED 1/2 chicken. smaller than the 1/4 one..

IMG_3208
This is how Sue San cuts her chicken…
Bryan : wrong side larr…
Sue san : oh.. *change* No.. correct larr!

San banyak scandal betul that day. Ciao early to meet up with Hazel. They decided to surround me since I am the shortest so that Hazel can’t see me. =.=  Walked around being the lampost for awhile then headed to MPH so I could use my voucher. Mun wai came cause the rest of them was watching movie. Failed to find the book. Left shortly after that.

IN MID VALLEY, THERE ARE SO MANY IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS I TELL YOU. ALL THE YOUNG COUPLES LET THE CHILDREN WALK BEHIND THEM. IT’S IN FREAKING MID VALLEY MAN! THE LITTLE BOY IS LIKE TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THEM THROUGH THE CROWD. IF THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD THEN DON’T GIVE BIRTH TO ONE. YOU’LL JUST RUIN THE CHILD’S LIFE BY PUTTING IT IN DANGER. ISH!!!

Sorry, it really did pissed me off seeing the parents treating their children this way. Then when they lose the child, they cry over it. Why cry over spilt milk when you can beware and not let it spill in the first place?

Joined hazel for Youth. A little awkward at first, since I am a free thinker and all. We played the “I have never…” game. I was actually quite save until the kiddos starting bombarding the “older” ones. =)

IMG_3213 They bought a cheese cake for her.

IMG_3214 Blur face!

After Youth, we split into two cars to do our “mission”. I followed Jarren’s car along with Mie Chelle and Mike. They out-lamed me. Mission was successful? Headed to Frames first since the b’day girl was still preparing.

Then we realized that no one brought a cake, so me, mie chelle and jarren started to walk to Secret Recipe. Mie chelle and I got so hyper on the way thinking of things to tell Hazel why were we so late.

IMG_3215
Frames.

IMG_3218
Oooh…

IMG_3221 
Flame @ Frames..
geddit geddit??

IMG_3227
Birthday girl!

IMG_3230
What you looking at?

IMG_3236
hah! The soda’s names are so cute and creative!

IMG_3242
My mango soda with watermelon ball.
it tastes better than the one in wondermilk.

IMG_3245
Mel’s Spaghetti.

IMG_3246
Penne Carbonara. The creamy taste was there, but I thought it needed a little but more salt. 9/10 though. =)

IMG_3249
Lasagna. The cheese one was nice, the tomato part was a little too sour for my liking. Overall, I would give it a 8/10.

IMG_3251
Mushroom on bread.

IMG_3255
Some spaghetti in cream sauce. They claimed it’s really rich and the bacon was really really good.

IMG_3259
Fish and Chips. It looked a bit dry on the outside but the eater said it’s actually fresh but kind of hard on the outer layer.

IMG_3260
Bree’s grilled salmon with almond and capel. I remember trying to cook this dish once, it’s really easy but expensive to make.

IMG_3263
Hazel’s cheeseburger.

IMG_3266
Dunno what she’s doing. =p

IMG_3273
Me and Mie Chelle.

IMG_3280
She was afraid there was going to be a lizard in there.

IMG_3292
Socializing.

That was yesterday, today, I was so tired but I dragged myself up at 8.00 am to follow my sister to go swimming classes then bring her go register for Sunday School. Her BISDS t-shirt was so big that it covered her skirt completely. Don’t know what gotten into her today, so hyperactive.

Went to Plaza Damas after that for lunch with the family @ Penang Village. The food there was so so only, can find better priced ones in hawker stalls. Lots of ajinomoto in the foods, making you feel very thirsty after the meal. maybe that’s how they get people to drink their water. =)

Damn tired now. Toodles. =)

1 comment:

Josh Seb said...

I SEE MEEE!!!!!!!
i look thin!! very good piicturee!! xD
I SEE MY TATS! XD