Sunday, January 4, 2009

If you can’t be a good example, be a terrible warning.

I regret for missing so much in form 4.
I regret for not starting tuitions in November.
I regret for not studying well in form 4.

SO, I am a terrible warning to the form 4s out there. Seriously, screw everything else and study.

Right now,is my time to pay back what I missed last year. I am dug my own grave, and now I am gonna try to cover it back.

Monday :                 Sejarah – 8.00 till 9.30
Tuesday :                Add maths – 5.30 till 7.30
                                    Kumon – 8.30 till 9.00
Wednesday :         Chemistry – 3.30 till 5.30
                                     Physics – 8.30 till 9.15

Thursday :               so far its empty
Friday :                     Mod maths – 5.30 till 7.00
                                    Kumon – 8.30 till 9.00

Mind you, everything is arranged by yours truly, except for KUMON which I really dread right now with the amount of work they give.

I am feeling the stress now, damn it.

17th January 2009 – Make Some Noise

1 comment:

alvinkei said...

screw studies, form 4 is honeymoon year! must play kao kao , then form 5 last few months only study