Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If things were meant to be perfect, erasers wouldn’t be invented

It was just like, *snaps* this. And the first day of school was over!

When I walked into school yesterday, I was thinking, hell, no more busy busy me this year, I am going to stay in class for most of the time.

I had yet to finish that thought, the stress hit me like a ten ton truck. I am now BARELY in class and it sucks.

I am really starting to love English more and BM because we have awesome teachers who make the subject actually interesting. =)

I got a scolding warning from Pn.Wong in front of some form four science stream class, embarrassing man. She told me she will only allow me out of the class until end of this week, the rest I will have to stay in. I really really wish THAT can really happen!

I have yet to get my SPBT books yet since I still owe them my mod maths and moral text book. Eeeps… =S

Today I experience my second hectic tuition schedule, I swear between Leo and tuitions, I can just die of the stress there. After Leo meeting was straight home to prepare for tuition, and then after the add maths tuition, rushed home, dinner and KUMON.

17th JANUARY 2009 IS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP DAY. HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKETS YET? GET ONE AT THE NEAREST LEO OR RESERVE A TICKET ONLINE. LOVE YA!

No comments: