Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Darling

IMG_3323
Jelly Cake

IMG_3326
All crowding around to get a good look.

IMG_3330
Party Pack

IMG_3348
The little boy behind pointing was teasing another
Little boy for getting a girl’s party pack.

IMG_3362
Oooh, candles.

IMG_3364
Let’s sing Happy Birthday!

IMG_3374
Getting into her usual act.

IMG_3381
She and her best friend. So cute right?

IMG_3388
Everyday my sister comes home is Charlotte this.. Charlotte that..
First in her class, smart kid.

IMG_3392
Can I have some cake please?

FAMILY DINNER @ DELIcious

IMG_3409
Under the spotlight,

IMG_3414
She was bored, so was I.

IMG_3422
I was bored, sue me.

IMG_3430
Green Curry with rice

IMG_3434
Carbonara with chicken strips and MUSHROOMS
the mushrooms makes it heavenly

IMG_3435
Duck confite

IMG_3437
Aglio Olio.
just a fancy schmancy name for garlic fried spag

IMG_3439
The taste was not enough. The meat inside was practically tasteless.
but, the potato around it, heaven.

IMG_3444
She wanted to pose like that.

Went shopping in Parkson for her b’day presents after that.

and I saw…

 

*scrolls*

 

 

 

*scrolls*

 

 

 

IMG_3450
Nightlights were supposed to help you sleep better.
If I were to have a glowing clown in my room,
I would be getting nightmares every night. =.=

 

IMG_3451
New Year is here.

New Year = Holidays = more homework.

=(

New Year = Ang Pau = Money

=/

Money = Savings = closer to DSLR

=)

BRING ON THE CHINESE NEW YEAR
and the red packets!

No comments: