Saturday, October 11, 2008

Would you want Paris as your president?

Paris Hilton Harpers Bazaar

In November issue of Harper's Bazaar, Paris Hilton - who just taped a second FunnyorDie spoof in which she runs for "fake president" - talks about her faux presidential plans post-election, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the White House and her own presidential style. Enjoy!

Advice to Sarah Palin:
"My advice to Sarah Palin is, you’ve got a hot bod; don’t keep it to yourself," Hilton jokes. "Why wear a pantsuit when you can wear a swimsuit? Welcome to the Lower 48, girlfriend."

If she had to pick a running mate:
"Rihanna, of course. She's hot."

On her presidential style:
I pledge to support the American workforce by wearing only American designers: Calvin Klein between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Donna Karan the rest of the year.

Her presidential platform?
"I will carry out a foreign-policy platform that will transform America’s role in the world to that of a proactive, not reactive, superpower that will use diplomacy and incentives to head off trouble in unstable regions before they unravel out of control," she jokes. "I will also be wearing platform shoes when I meet with foreign dignitaries to accentuate my well-toned calves."

Who will be appoint to her cabinet?

"I won’t have a cabinet; I will have a closet. A giant walk-in closet with all styles of advisers, like Michael Kors, Kanye West, Diane von Furstenberg, Naughty by Nature, Stephen Hawking, Madonna, Karl Lagerfeld, and, of course, Tinkerbell [her chihuahua]," she says.

Adds Hilton, "I want to put an end to only large financial contributors, lobbyists, inside-the-Beltway fat cats, and corporate bigwigs getting to sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom.

"I will keep that room open only for people for whom it is too late to drive after attending one of my secret-underground-bunker-after-hours parties."

"Unless I wake up and the day is screaming for me to put on a bikini for my fellow Americans," she cracks. "Country first."

*editted

When you're still up at 3am in the morning
you just find lots of stuffs..

David choi is so freaking good...

No comments: