Friday, October 24, 2008

bird can fly, so can time


How I wish the exams would be over soon
but there’s this feeling inside me objecting.

Imagine, once exams are over.
All is left for form fours are that two months.

The two months holidays,
where we all would be free to do anything.
Playing and shopping everyday.
What a healthy lifestyle to lead.

When we come back in 2009,
We would be form fives already.
With just that one last year of sec school.
After that, we would be leaving for college and Us.

How did time fly past so fast?

It seems like yesterday,
When I first learnt about Chemistry.
When I first learnt about the DNAs.
When I first learnt about velocity and all.

Another year us coming soon,
Time just slips past us so silently.
What would the future hold?
No one knows. except maybe us.

No comments: