Friday, October 31, 2008

Tomayto Tomahto


*exhales*

The tiring, life taking, sleep depriving, social suicide-ing, uninspiring, nerdy-fying, humiliating, frustrating, stupidifying, stress increasing, hair losing, .. and.. I ran out of words.

What was I trying to say again? Oh right, the tough papers are gone! Whee! Let me hear you scream!

Today’s math was really hair pulling, stress increasing, frustrating paper. I didn’t have enough time to finish the whole paper properly. There goes my another hope.

image
It’s Halloween babeh! What are you guys planning tonight? Anyone up for a Spooky Night out?

Okay, I am a little hyper now. Guess that big jug of Ribena is starting to take effect now. All the sugar content.

Yipadeedoodah, yipediday!

You know right, when it’s drizzling, people tend to run to avoid getting wet. The truth is, the faster u run, the wetter you get. So what’s the point? Just take it easy and slowly walk. Unless it starts to POUR. THEN you RUN!

So random right?

A random post title is the root of a very random post.

image Legacy

”Light pink, dark pink,
Make the boy’s heart sink.
We’re O.K!”

movie rated : 7/10

This movie is about a sorority called
Omega Kappa and Haylie Duff is the President of O.K.
Then, a girl gets murdered and their suspected.

image

Sydney White

”If you try any funny stuff, I will unleash the power of the internet on you. I will register you as a sex offender in all 50 states... and Canada.”
- Gurkin

movie rated : 10/10

The Matt Long guys is so HAWT!

MUST WATCH!

Niwayz, going out now.
Toodles!

No comments: