Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Outing with Bree ♥

Been so long since I went out with her.
Guess what she bought for my belated?
A PINK pencil box and Breakout CD!
Whee~ New pencil case, but still pink.=P

We went for House Bunny
or as Bree call it.. Bunny house.
While we were buying popcorn and drinks.

Nette Bree Hazel

Eh, See how many straws I took
Take so many for what, wasting only.
*turns to me*
See she killing so many trees

Straws made from trees one meh?
what?!

Omg, the Natalie girl transform until till damn hawt wei.
The movie is the best show after Sydney White.
Sad thing is there’s no hot guys in it.
Katherine McPhee and her pregnant stomach.

”I need to meet this freaking bird!” - shelley

Went to neway after that.
Sang like all Britney Spear’s old songs.

Then it was off for dinner at
 IMG_1250

The ice fruit tea as Bree recommended and belanja-ed
Though costly but it’s a MUST try if you are ever there!

IMG_1279
Best way to enjoy a fruity drink.
So tall right the jug? =)
IMG_1286

IMG_1283

The fried squid tentacles..
10/10
IMG_1290

The food has FINALLY arrived!
’drama queens’ - bree
IMG_1291 

Some chicken and mushroom cream sauce
The mushroom is absolutely HEAVENLY..

The lighting there was AWESOME for camwhoring.
The waitress I think got a little annoyed at that.
Since we just sat there and took pictures. =P

IMG_1343

*stares*
I can TIE my hair already..

I am going to stop here.
If you want more,
Go check Bree’s blog by clicking on her pic on the sidebar..

Btw Serena..
Your present if finally on my ever-messy table
IMG_1183
See it? <3
Thanks again!

No comments: