Friday, October 17, 2008

physics schmysics

Remember when we were once taking PMR.
We would look at the form 4s stressing and think.
What do THEY have to stress about?

Now..
I finally understand what they were going through.

I rather take on 3 years of sejarah than chapter of physics.
I rather take on PMR than form fours finals ANYTIME.

And why do our school's exams have to be so darn late?
More time to study.. Yes.

For us.. we have ONE month of exams coming up after this.
Whereas the rest of the world are over and done with their papers.

After exams.. we have like, one more week of school.
Which is to collect our papers back, then it's holidays di.
So basically out whole of November is exams and studying.
Till around the last week of November only we can start hols.

so lifeless..

I think once the results are out.
I can go kill myself first before my mama kills me.

Bluekz..

No comments: