Friday, October 24, 2008

Just been through war and back.

That’s just how I feel like right now.
The more I sleep, the more tired I get.
Sleeping time is so screwed up.
Feels like jet lag right now..

Can’t sleep at night.
Sleepy during the day.
Turning into some weird freakish vampire.

Tagged by Hui Lyn

1. Do you think you are hot?
*bimbo voice* Like PUH-lease, do you really have to ask that?
Like everyone knows. *normal voice* like I am so not.. hahaha..

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

image

3. Why do you like the picture?
     Me and my baby guitar.. <3

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
     Erm… I think a month ago?

5. What's the last song you listened to?
     If you were here I’d be okay – David Choi

6. What are you doing besides this?
     Msn-ing

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
     I like my name just fine. XD

Tag five people:
- Briana
- Melinda
- Yoke yee
- Wai Sum
- Su-Zen

No comments: