Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boy Cucuk Perempuan

Boyle’s Law, Charles’ Law and Pressure Law.

Thank god physics paper 2 is over!
See the exam countdown list on the right?
two more papers strike-d off.

Tonight no need sleep again.

Yesterday,
Like slept for only half an hour.
Coffee is my new best friend.
Chocolate does not.. I repeat.. does not keep you awake.
at least not for very long.

The tips given were quite good.
Except for the FIRST question.
Kerajaan Turki Uthmaniyah

image

it will be the death of me.

*edited at 5.01 am

Another one of those sleepless nights again,
I haven’t been studying this much since god knows when.
I doubt I had even studied this much for PMR.

However much I may be trying to cram and stuff into my brain,
It never changes the fact that I am not meant to be in PS.

I am one of the howthehelldidshesqueezintopurescience person.
Sometimes, I do wonder that myself.

What if, government gave equal attention to both streams?
What if, the school gave equal treatment to both streams?
What if, we didn’t have to all be categories?

Studying something that you no interest in,
What’s the point of learning all of this knowledge anyways?

image

I can’t see where this road is leading me towards.
Everything is so fogged up and unclear.

What’s the point of putting two hard subjects on the same day?
It won’t do the students any good.
It also encourages more cheating than usual.
So seriously, what’s the point of examinations?

Exams are a total sleep deprivation event.
Also it makes students lifeless during the course.

Privileges?
Once it is done.

Just a dew more days….

just some thoughts,
Lynnette <3

No comments: