Thursday, October 30, 2008

Uptown girl

Went walking around Uptown today
Bree wanted to get a dress for herself.
Damn picky girl I tell you.

When to post up the flyer in AKARKARYA
Inverted the colors of the flyer for ink saving
Flyers for IR day(new[white) copy
This is the new one.
It’s WHITE! =)

After that it was off to lunch @
Daisy’s Sandwich which near Kopi DU i think.

IMG_1391 
It was really empty so we hesitated at first.

IMG_1396  
I ordered this sandwich.
I think it’s called Super Sandwich.
It has turkey ham, cheese, bacon, veggie
Oh and NACHOS!

Really damn freaking good.
It’s quite exp though, like RM 15
Bree had a Caesar salad and a turkey ham and cheese sandwich.

IMG_1399
IMG_1398
Then it was shopping around boutiques again
Cove has damn a lot of nice stuffs but overpriced.
Cat Whisker is like.. once you walk in.
You see PINK!

Then we went to wondermilk
AS BREE HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS.
IMG_1404
Had the same thing I had with zen last week.
Mango soda, damn nice!

That sums up my day.
Shit tmr got chem 1 and 3 and also add maths 3

Fuiyoh.. mati kong kiao!

This is what she got me. =)

IMG_1355

IMG_1357

No comments: