Thursday, October 30, 2008

I’m not crazy I’m just a little unwell

 

First things first, exams today was horrible!
The only experiment I wasn’t familiar with came out.
I drew the wrong diagram and wrong procedure.
WONDERFUL right?

Enough with the paper, lost hope in chemistry altogether.
There’s just no chemistry between me and the subject. *sigh*

Secondly,
I got back all the vest from Josh today.

but

but

but

but

MY NAME TAG IS FRIGGING MISSING!

To the person who was wearing it, could you please try to find it?
Or at least own up and get another one for me?
Last time my vest is ever going to be with someone else.
Ish…

Last but not least,
Thanks to all the peeps who took the initiative to post the audition banner thingy on their blog. Thank you so much for the support. Me and Zen totally appreciate it.

Once more, If you have not booked a slot for auditions. Please do so ASAP!

No comments: