Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween with the Devils

Went out an impromptu outing with Bree and Mel to Curve. TGIF for dinner. TGIF-ians were really really in the spirit of Halloween. They had this grim reaper which looked damn scary.

PA310032

Thank God It’s Friday!

PA310011 You know how terrified I am of spiders right?
*shudders*

PA310046
This was the entrance to the area we were sitting at.

PA310033
“Why so serious? Heh Heh Heh..”

PA310029
The lighting in there was just pure red.
Not really that good for camwhoring actually.


And a GORILLA served us our meal. All three of us so him coming and we just stoned. He asked us leave the plate where, we were all like just staring with no idea of what to say or what was occurring. I managed to muttered out “leave them here will do.” in the end and he left.

Pictures still with Bree. I only have a few with me.

PA310002

Just fooling around with the cap. =P 

Till the pictures are here!

Bryson Briana

where home?
You say my name first.
where home where home?
Say bye my name first
*impatiently*
Bye NAME.
where’s home?


You had just got to be there.
And he can pronounce my name perfectly~

No comments: