Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Harry Potter's 7th book

I don't care what the hell you guys say
however u guys say it
I have my own mind and I will speak what I am thinking!

Harry Potter should die!
Voldelmort should die!
Ron should die!

So lets say
In the story,
Ron and hermoine are with harry
Suddenly, voldelmort appears!
Then he tries to kill them all with his snake thingy
Harry wanted to save them but then he only managed to save
Ron because Hermoine sacrificed herself to save Ron
So, Harry & Ron are devastated!
So they plot against V
V finds out their plan and kills Ron.
Harry is the only one left so he is feeling lonely
He nearly joins forces with the dark art
Then, he sees the magic mirror and sees
all the people he lost
Poof, he came back to his senses and kills V.
Ginny can't sees him the way she had because he made her brother die.
So Ginny leaves Hogwarts and wander around
Harry go looking for her.
and at last
they meet each other.
Just meet!
No babies!

I would love the book!

No comments: