Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Seeing u everywhere!

When I look on the ground,
I see you.
When I look in the water,
I see you.
When I look at the wall.
I see you.

Gawd,
Siapa yang membuang tahi di merata-rata tempat?!

What do u call a [inserts name] shitting?
Cloning.

What do you call [inserts name] floating in the middle of the sea?
Water pollution

What is the difference between [inserts name] and a bucket of shyt?
The bucket!

A guy needed a brain transplant. So he went to a doctor.
Doctor : This is a brain of a person named [insert name]. It cost rm100,000.00 because he/she was a manager of [ABC] company. *points to the second one* This is a brain of a person named [inserts name] cost RM50,000.00. *point to the last one* This is the brain of [insert name]. It cost RM 10,000,000.
Patient : Why so expensive doctor?
Doctor : CAuse it has barely been used before.

No comments: